Sunday, May 13, 2007

wat a busy day!!!

ya. after a 1 night sleep, i feel much better.
today. i meet Vivian and D to the art exhiibition.
wah! the people we are meeting is more than i expected.
got jay, suan yang( correct spellin a not??), kim and D breakdancer fren.
me, D, Vivian and the dancer went to the exhiibition 1st.
WAH!!! we took around 1hr, i think, there then i can understand his artwork.
D and the dancer still go into the forest(those bunble of string)!!!
haha.. our teacher seemed like a lonely or sad person hor.haha. kidin kidin
after tt we went to the library.. D so noisy la. haha
we later go eat the CAVANA. abit ex la but v nice!!!
wah! i fought tt i am like surrounded by beef lover.
later on we end up sittin at level 1 of esplanade where there are very big spacin.
(cause got plug.haha.. but no network connection la)
vivian and D sit there and chio their essay.
i end up chattin with jay chou and xuan yang. haha
tym pass realli fast. it is likw 1115 i think when i found out.
die. my mum sure scold me 1 la...
luckily at library outside got internet connection. haha so scared for them la
mus faster rush go home liao.
but the most funny part is tt when vivian ask D how is he goin bac home,
he said in kinda panic " i dunno!" haha. me and vivian keep laughin at the bus.
so lucky my mum never scold me.
my bro and sis also call me n ask where am i liao
so sweet right.
realli love them....
faster let my body pain to heal la. v sian leh!!!!

No comments: