Monday, May 28, 2007

MY 3 DAY POST!!!

hi! ever1.
have bee busyin at my sketches for the past few day la.
haha
so i will start tellin wat i have done on sat!
quite a busi day!!!

Saturday!!
haha
i wake very earli i the mornin n do my 1st sketches la.
my idol!!!
quite a busi day la
leter i go vivo meet carol n ryan. my sec frens
wah!!! u guys should go there la.!
lts of discount!!!
after tt we haha
go to zhi wei b'day chalet
meet max too
for a while onli la.
a bit uncomfortable stayin there....


shu zhen, me n carol...miss shu zhen so muc!!

later we still go chomp chomp!!!
there are carol, ryan, koon loong,max, amelia n me!!!
wat a busi day!!


sunday!!
so i decided to draw the whole day
but it jus wont happen
haha
i end up goin to j8 wif my family...
i went bac earli of cause
or i sure cannot finish.
done another drawing
wat worst is tt my sis call me to go east coast to do my drawin
cause my family are havin a dinner there.
we will b waitin there.
thanks to my sis who give me advise.
i m quite pround of my sketches
haha
first tym i think i raw not bad
las tym my i m not veri good in drawin human..
but now i think its better.
haha

No comments: