Friday, May 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SIDNEY!!!

WHO IS SIDNEY!!!??
Sidney is actualli my brother
2 yrs younger than me
n is takin his N level this yr

before i talk about my brother,
let talk about today's day in sch....
PDA!!!
i am realli goin to be dead because of ths module.
but now i have a new thought for it.
It's Challenging!!!
i mus treat it like a math ques n solve it( cause i like math.. haha)

haha thought i always cheat la
i think D will find me annoying every fri in PDA lesson...
u can here....
"D. u come. faster! Help me!!!"
haha

After that is Photoshop workshop..
haha i slack in tat workshop.
haha. cause after doin the eLearnin FCP las week,
i alread explore most of ability in photoshop.

later is FCP dunno wat also
he show e class every1 work la
when it com to mine,
i keep protestin.
haha
so pai seh la!!!
then i think i abt to high liao.
the teacher nearly wanted to open mine la.
in the end mine cannot open..
need to send again.
later i still cheer," goooo home~ go home!"
he wanted to open mine again...
arrrrrrgggg
my stupid mouth so forgetful.
haha

o ya... Daryl in our class got new nickname!!
better dun write out, later kana beat..haha

then i go home wif Adrian( the 74 fan! he said)
he so forgetful la.

keep askin me the same ques on wat is my cca or which sch i study.
or u in band right?!
hai...

back to my brother bday dinner.
my mum cook at home.



sid n his fren


hm... wat is inside the paperbag???

OMG!!it is my underwear!!! tt why i cannot find mine mornin.
(but of cause this is not the real 1 la)
once again
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!
SIDNEY

No comments: