Friday, May 18, 2007

eLearning suckx!!

DAMN! for the pass few day i have been sleepin veri late n wake up early to do my assignment la!!
finally end liao. but still got others!!!
sian!!

yest actualli wanna update my blog wan in the end i do my dpm till i fall aslep. haha
when i found out alread 4 liao.
eyes cannot tahan!!

yest late noon. i go out wif zan again. bo bian. she take leave
BUT ZAN! NEX TYM I SAY 1 DAY MEANS 1 DAY!
haha



dun peek ar. i wanna bath liao! haha


wanna have some??


ET have come alive!!

i finally went to trim my hair. but cannot realli c muc differen. wanna cut short but mum dun let
today i went......

oop! u found me in mac!! haha so smart!!


hhhmmmmhhhmmm.. i wanna cry liao la.haven finish my assignment.


ahhhhh!!!! stress ar. hu can help me!!!


ya!! finally finish liao.. but still got others to chiong!!


later me, sam, vivian, slyvia and jody go thomson eat prata
no pork no pork!! i say no pork alread! i say no pork u still wan pork!

jokes tym!!
sis: papa. can help me buy drinks??
dad: wat u wan to buy?
sis: anything
dad: wat anything!! dun have anything?
sis: got! u jus ask the uncle
dad: i want anything
uncle: wat anything! i also not ur daughter. how i noe wat she wan?
dad: dun have anything la. canot understand ar
sis : aiya. nvm la. then i wan everythin.
dad: wat everything again?? dun hav la
sis: aiya forget it. nvm.

u wan to drink anything n everything?? IT DOES EXIST!!! u can go try out!!!
trust me!

No comments: