Friday, May 11, 2007

DAMN!!! i feel so sick!!!

YA! Finally friday liao! can rest liao. But not realli ca la, still got a lot of work to do.
However, dunno y. since last night, my stomach is kinda upset. then today at sch my backbone and my joint started to pain. feel so cold.
i keep sayin to myself mus REN!! REN!! be happy and the pain will sure gone. haha. although it doesn work, but at least thinkin bac today, at least i didn realli let my frens to worry me too muc...( i think so.. haha)
today... i think the whole class noe i got this new blog. then every1 is viewin it la.. so pai seh.omg!
Actually today wanna go Esplanade to look at our teacher art work with D and Vivian. however, i realli cannot tahan...
in the bus sleep like nobody business. wah... my head nearly wanna lie on the passenger beside me. so pai seh.
after reaching home, i didn eat my dinner and sleep until 9.. a bit sad. com bac for so long until 9 then my mum notice tt i m sick.although i got tell her tt i dun feel well, but i think she never heard me ba. but nvm! at least she later got realised tt and also help me rub my back.
mummy..... WOU AI NI!!!
jus think tt she is tired too jiu can liao. ya
then my only bro got com n ask me wana to eat anythin a not...
so sweet!!!
any way... let u c 2 pic that i realli like it a lot


act act ar. mai siao siao. like v cool like tt hor. haha
taken by carol in taka puma shop.



"teacher teacher!!!
i need to ask something! can come over here? pls!"
taken by D... i felt tt it is quite nice n funny...

No comments: