Wednesday, May 16, 2007

go gai gai wif suzanne

DIE AR!!!!
This week should b Elearning week.
yet i go out for mon n today..
haha
planning to go out tomorro also
so mus chiong my work at night..
haha

today i go to bugis...finally bought my lappy case liao. i bought a plastic shoe too... haha.die spent so muc $$

LETS START WIF TODAY PICTURE!!!

I LOVE THE EFFEC.. SEXY!!! HAHA. btw, she is suzanne. my 5 yr fren in secondary...


i love u~~u look so happy even if never realli kiss u haha


look like we realli kiss right. no la. she is at the bac n me in front. haha


since when our mouth become so small???? n why am i always the 1 kissin her ar??? NOT FAIR!! haha


ai qing shi bu neng main qiang de!!!


finally we look normal.haha


eeeeeeee. wat she wan from me?!!!


welcome to the hunted house.....


help help!!!!


jie jie... lai pai wou wan hao ma?


wah lao.. i look more like a ghost here lor


EEEEEEE. her smelly feet!!!


this few days hot weather right. u guys should go eat some mango ice. hahaha


my 1st taste of it..

lovely right.. act onli la!!!!


on the way home....

ADRIAN. dun say i never update. haha today 1 let u c until siao. haha

No comments: