Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!!!

so wat do u guy give to ur mum??
i share with my siblings n give her earin and daddy, mummy pillow case.
damn funny
cause my sis woke us up early in the mornin and they use our pillow 1st as to present the pillow case.
then when we give our parents, they
WA!!! BUY FOR WAT!!!( gay GAY onli.. haha)
i wanted to help them chance over their pillow case
but they jus take it n sleep on it...
kinda weird??....
my sis suddenly laugh!
haha
my mum tot tt we bought the pillow!
(cause the pillow quite flat and soft)
hahahaha!!!! damn funny la
my mum still act like she like a lot.
actualli she is thinkin y we bought pillow for her
(mum thought: my pillow veri ex and better lo!)
haha


slack slack slack!

let u c some sweet n funni photo!!!


mum! u have the most beautiful smile in the world!!!


i love u!!!


wa!!! so sweet right!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! my father cheated me!!!!


love u!! ( where is my da jie n sidney ar?? )


er jie! sexy!


the 3 seow siblings!!!!


kiam pa ar!!!


wat u want!!! but she made tt dunno wat face! haha


SONG SEUNG HEON.. HE IS DAMN HANDSOME!!

this is the end of today funny pic... still wanna c mor ar.. u let me c urs firs la... haha
once again, love u! mummy:)

No comments: