Sunday, May 20, 2007

lets go to macdonale!!!

wah! i still got 4 sketches and my layout haven finish la!
DIE!!!
Yesterday i went to my house de macdonale with carol n koon loong.
done some of my assignment there n also teach kl math.
haha
so long never do math liao
a bit rusty but lucky still can do la.
realli miss the tym we have in our secondary sch life.
as usal,
WE KEEP TAKING PICTURES!!
HAHA


welcome to macdonale(wrong right spelin. haha dun care!)



aiya! this three people still dun wan to leave ar.
still keep tkin picture. never tae be4 meh?



i tot my drinks suppose to be blue and me yellow n red. y s it opposite ar???



after tt, we ta bao our dinner to kl home eat. we even help kl to dye hair.
at first is gan who help him wan, but she made a whole messed up la.
let the pro take over man!(and tt me!!.. haha)