Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yesterday halloween is fun!!!!
too bad i cannot let u c the pictures
is wif other people...
i dress like angel
they all keep sayin me
u noe wat is halloween a not??!
but i dun like gross stuff!!!
Sam n Shi hui realli are daring...
peh fu them

so today..
let me introduce u guys two person...




This is my two favourite sleepmate!!!!
On the front is my little panda
i bought him in Lian Nan Airport i go that tym..
Jus dunno y..
once i saw him sitting on there, i know he is the one that i will bring bac..
He might want me to buy him!!!
lol
He is a very loyal panda..
everytime while i slept while having him accompany me,
he will never run away.
when i wake up,
he will still be there.
so Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

While the one behind is Ande..
my sis bought him for my 17th bday...
however,
he always like to run away from me...
sometym,
he will end up sleepin with my sis
or somtym near to my foot
haha
wat a playful cat...

Now...
i just wanna finish my VID!!!!
n
MY andy lau papa is comin bac!!!
that time on the phone he tell me now he dun have stomach liao
lol
of cause!!!
cause u cannot drink beer!
i miss u !!!!!
papa!!
waiting for u~~~
Pls cal bac today!!! love u!!!

No comments: