Sunday, October 14, 2007

so thrusday(11/10/2007)
i have went for a dragonboat competition....
although we didn win...
but its realli fun!!!!
actualli the other main joy goin there iis also the hunks!!!!
m i rigt sam!!!
lol
Omg they are so ____!!!!
but 1 of the funny thing is that the person that i keep sayin he is very handsome is actually a lady!!!
omg
so pai seh
BUT I M NOT LESBIAN!!!
lol
wah... i think if samantha have one of them as bf...
she will be so high up the sky!!!
or u onli wan the cutie ar
lol
jokinjokin
dun beat me ar

the friday...
i went bac sch for UR meetin
dunno y??
alan n issacC always like to suan me!
N laugh at me!!!
WATS THE PROBLEM MAN!!
later it a whole lot of exercise that we have done!
me, shi hui, Adrian, issac, alan, siu fong( did i spell correctly??), han wen, zi yong
went to..
=play badmiinton
=play basketball (which i onli noe how to watch)
= and run 2.4Km
!!!

i found out something!!
my stamina SUCKS!!!
omg
hav stop runnin for so long
in the end this is the outcome

I wanna start trainin!!!!
samantha!!
dun forget tuesday k??

n 1m03!!!
c u guys in sch tomorro!!!!

No comments: