Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday!!!!

So today is friday!!!
Ya!!!
so Excited.

so today is the gym day i have wif my secondary fren!!
lol
muz exercise!!
Or i feel so guilty la.
the effert i put before coming to poly is gone!!!
hai!!!
last tym used to work out at least 4x a week.
i wan to led a healthy life!!!
lol.
i feel so good n happy now!
cause i m workin out and i can feel my body more active..
lol

Meet Xiao fen after gym to give her the ipod cable...
meet her at her aunty facial shop.
i tot no customer la!!!
in the end got 1
i stil talk so loud.
aiyo...
sorry aunty..
paiseh paiseh.

Btw, today moon is so nice n big!!!
i love it!!!

hai...
although i jus finish my VID assignment.
But there is still
>VID (proposel)
>APT (Project 2-Flippage)
>GAD (Card game )
>SC
.got 4 thing (confidental!!!!!!!!!!)

BTW!!!
halloween party!!!
samanthA I am so excited~!!
dunno they will laugh at me a not!!
nvm
i wanna have fun!!!
Idoit Daryl not goin!!!!
now bacome TIMbak 3!
aiyo
haha

N My father is comin bac from iraq this comin tuesday!!!
Imiss him so much!!
he haven been callin this week
a bit worried about him
last week when he called bac, i can hear some bomb background sound!!
then i tell him to be more Singaporean kea si!
he says
i m hero ok!!
lol
my ANdy lau is comin~ bac!!!!
I love u!!!

Anyway...
lao diee!!!
like to gossip
wah!!
u really noe how to dig info lo
KFC!!!
never treat me!!!
haha jokin jokin..
Btw tues the potato thing
THANKS!!!
realli my lao dieeeeee!!!!
move to tears liao....

k la
stop here
jus now go gym haven bathe!!!
cya!!

No comments: