Friday, October 19, 2007

Baxia! Grace!!! lets aim for a better grade!!!!

So a whole new semester have start!!!
this time round,i must really manage my time properly!!!
dun slack!
no matter wat, i wan to go 3D!!!


And what is the first thing i am goin to do??
meet my secondary frens!!!
lol
(saying diff thing again)
since i come bac from LianNan
i haven meet them yet lo
miss them!!!!

ShiHUi!!!!
my Roommate!
my good fren!!!
i actually feell very surprise we can be so gam now.
if u dunno hu she is...
this is her.
the extreme right 1..


nickname GERM!!!!
lol

anyway...
Devil is lao Die(in chi la) right!!!
lol
if not then hu!!!
show yourself!!! lol

so for the remaining days to new year..
i am goin to:

-- do all my best for my proj/assignment
-- SlimDown!!! Exercise!!
-- go Shopping!!! with gan they all.
-- earn $$ lol
-- go get my driving licence!
-- watch more movies!!!
-- if can.. go for holiday!!!

haiz....
but so sad..
this year i cannot go thailand
cause of the holiday time not right lo
hai.
my whole family goin la!!!


nvm..
I am goin next year!!
lol

lets have a more meaningful and enjoyable life!!!!

No comments: