Monday, October 22, 2007

Saturday!!!!!!!
It is the most happy and fun day for the week
but also very tiring la!
Its a outing day to the pulau ubin with the URs and lok(cherlyn) BBQ party!!!
i have to reach Changi Village at 9am!
so early....
Alan(UR head) tell me to take 73 then 109....
in the end 73!!!
wrong bus!!!!
argh....
in the end i end up takin taxi go...
$12.++ la!!
hai
my wallet is like goin lighter n lighter.....
so we went to Pulau Ubin..
we rent the $3 bike and it is like ...
we went the whole of Pulau Ubin..
if it is a got bike.. i dun mind.
but.......
u guys noe la...
haha

so we finish it about 2-3....
while our way bac to the jetty..
i saw some deyians...
one of them keep lookin at me.
so i us say hi lo
in the end she just keep lookin at me blurly...
so end up their large group of frens look at me...
WT....
i so pai seh jus say nvm n walk off...
hai.
y the people so funi 1

N is BBQ party!!!!
of cause i this tym take bus la...
cause its still early..
i made stingray n pork chop there..
although the varities is a bit little...
cause dun have my praawn....
but is really nice!!!
Thanks mum!!!!
n sidney n nicky!!!
cause i heard they help up.
haha
so in the end both my stingray n pork chop is finish!!!!
lol
my fren even want the recipies...
but i think it is my mum secrets.
haha
my mum is good at inventing new seasonin la...
i love my mum!!!!
(doesnt mean for now onli lo... dun anyhow think..lol)

n is time to cut the cake!
cheryln...
let me tell u the secret..
actualli i m the one who started the cream n jam war!
lol
not any1 but me!
haha
shock hor..
ya i know
a bunch of 18 yr old people playing cream war
so chiLdiSh!!!!
BUT ITS FUN!!!!
u guys should try...
But xiao Fen fall down to the sand.. its about 1m height that she fall..
OmG!!
she end up havinng a dizzy head... ok already???
n
to end it...
I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!!!
NOBODY CAN REPLACE U GUYS!!!!!
MUACKX

oya!!
Finally my sis bought her home in hougang!!!!
i love hougang!!
hehe
cause wong is stayin there???
good for her..
able to find a place she love..
n this also mean...
she is getting married!!!!
properly next yr she will have her banquet done..
so excited!!!!
I finally goin to have my own bed too!!!
cheer for me!!
love u!!

No comments: