Wednesday, June 06, 2007

YA!!!! I LOVE TAKING PHOTOS!!!!

today is DPM!!!
went around NP campus and take photos


I think this is the bes photo.
i realli realli like the effect!!!

After that Sam, Adrain, Daryl and me went canteen 1 eat
haha
in the end i found out my money is with my sister.
cannot eat.
lucky i not that hungry la.
Daryl n sam want to lend me
so sweet...
but i have this habit on not borrowin $$ from people.
haha
Thanks ar. guys

i went to peirce Reservior for a while.
i saw a dog. she is so beautiful.
her body size is so nice.
good figure for a dog.


I found out that i really like taking the nature and animals.
i felt so happy taking while taking them.

wat is the sad thing for today
i saw Uncle Bernard( my godfather) house in Thomson there is renovating.
i didnt know anything.
is our bond that weak???
why do you keep drifting away from us.
we tried so hard strengthening our bond n yet u r doin things that hurt us.
everytym when i look at ur bac,
i jus feel like cryin.

anyway... ...
Faster chiong GDF and PP1!!!!
dun think so much liao
the more i thik the more i cannot concentrate.
haha
Good lUck 1m03!!!
Nex week faster come!!!!

No comments: