Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I LOVE U CAROL, KL, SUZANNE and NEW FrEN PEIWEN!!!!

because of ADrian sayin my blog is havin holiday,
n lucky today i got things to say......
welcome me bac !!!!!
haha
today so funny
went to sch with sam! from 10-11 for the helper that i sign in
they have this camp on mon and then later after briefing
i then suddenly found out tat i will b at gentin
they shock like hell
haha
cause i think not enough helpers for the camp thing.
in the end i cannot go la
cause i dun wanna upset my family

for the whole afternoon and evening,
i have been shoppin wif my fren(carol, koonloong, suzanne, peiwen) at orchard and somerset
SI xiao fen say wanna come never com
miss u leh
miss wait for tomorro!!!
haha
buy 3!!!! fren b'day present!!
thanks to the discount
or i willl realli b broke man!!!

i bought 1 shorts too
haha
pink colour 1
hehe
die liao
my $$ save spent away liao sob sob
wanna work but no tym!!!

got tke some pic
but nex tym then let u guys c
now is with my frren
haha

i found some1 havin the same interestt as me liao
PEIWEN!!!
we are the korean siao
haha
so crazi abt korea
Wanna go there!!!
(+ japan!!! and my disney!!!)

Oya Adrian!!!
u can eat steam egg( then can add mints pork or sth!!)
i suddenly tot of that
today i eat chicken!!!!
haha

haha
tomolo go cut fringe!!!
bless me!!
haha
scared ugli!!!

No comments: