Thursday, June 28, 2007

more things to do after holiday!!~

Adrian say me a blog slacker....
hmmm...
so many things to do wat.
haha

ok...
wednesday our class went to Botanic garden for phototakin
quite fun. but damn hot!!
guys u agree to me right!!


taken by vivian!!! so fake la me! but i like!!!

then wat abt today???
we have GDF...
my 5 sketches kanna rejected la!!!
drew 3 more
luckily bein accepted in the end..
happy thing will be tt we do not need to stay bac for pp1.
but got lots of thing to do la!!!
haiz....
btu nvm!!!
i sure can finish it!!!
baxia(jia you!!!)

then wat the most intrestin that i felt will b the plannin of the bangkok trip!!!
cant wait to go man!!!!
i miss my thai relatives!!!!
sob sob
with them... i dun need to feel afraid that they will harm me...
i can put 100% trust on them...
love u guys!!!

No comments: