Tuesday, June 19, 2007

sorry!!! my dear readers!!!!

so sorry my fren.
haven got the tym to update. hehe
busyin meeting wif my frens, celebratin their b'day, goin cyclin and wat is the most important thing in this holiday......
IS GOIN TO GENTIN!!!!
since young i used to dislike goin to malaysia.
cause if mani reason.....
mayb because of the age gap wif my sister in the pass
and if i wanna play,
there is onli my male cousin and my bro to play with
who they like goin to arcade that i dislike.
hmmmm.....

but for this trip....
I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!
hehe
i secretly go to some place that my i m not surpose to go..
whic is u guys should noe la
i use my sis ic..
hehe
so excited la and scary.
on the sec day...
i see people there playin big small...
i support this uncle
cause i felt that he very darin.
durin the las day in the morning.
went in again....
OMG!!! he is still there!.
this tym my dad is playin too!!!
hehe
i help him to w** some $$
haha
i think today is my lucky day!!!
mayb...


this is my mum and dad(andy lau!!!!) hehe


the cable car in genting that i sit to went down for some shoppin


Finding Nemo???? look like 1!!! i take wan leh... dun play play... lol


the is the main character of the new cartoon!!! lin jun jie that cartoon dunn wat dragon thing...


hmmmmmm...... got watch "da chang jing"?? the golden chicken is found in genting!!!!
how do this golden chicken travel all the way from korea to here..
i wonder....??......

alright!!!!
i think you jus need to exprience by ur own to noe how happy, excited and scary my journey is!!!!
bye bye!!!!

No comments: