Monday, June 04, 2007

What a day man!!!

Here come monday!!!
The day that our 5 sketches are being presented and graded.
This tym i think my sketches not so good.
only hapy on 2 of them.haha
today we have to do 3 self protait!!!
using mirror.
Gosh! i forgot to take my mirror.
so me and vivian end up drawing outside the female's toliet.
haha. having the largest mirror.
Daryl n wei yao are jus opposite us using the male's mirror.
haha
but in the end i onli draw 2. hehe.


this is my 2 drawing.
still can ba.
but is so happy tt yeo chee keong( how 2 spell ar)......
Praise me!!!
haha.
say i can really draw a very good 1 if i practice more...
so happy.
Actually i felt tt the most happy thing in life is being praise by teacher and someone u think tt the y r very important to u.

After tt me, sam, Vivian, Djong,xuan yang n kelvin(or melvin ar???)
we went to track and the old gym together.
but me n sam is the onli one running la.
haha
Vivian kinda broke her nail.
(Vivian!!! mus faster heal up ar.haha. then can run tgt. :))
Die....
my stamina is getting worse liao lo.
Mus train bac my stamina!!!!

wah.... in the bus so tired la.
i slept all the way
when i wake up...
i was in serangoon garden!!!!
6 bus stop after mine..
omg. this is the firs tym i slept until like this in bus...
Damn i m not goin to do the same mistake again!!!
ok.. guys..
ned to start my assignment liao lo.
cya!!!

No comments: