Friday, November 09, 2007

Ya!!!! i Survive in my e learning!!!

sorry guys...
so long never blog.
cause this week is my e learning.
So many assignment!!!
i finally finish all of it!
so happy!!

now...
i only left some sketches for my PP2 module.
Went to sch to do my last 2 assignment today with sam...
chat with Wei Jie( lian nan fren) for a while too.
really miss the hapy time.

so after that i went gym with sam in sch for a while...
lol
went to hougang gym too with wong(xf)...
lol
bo bian
i promise them alread
but nvm
i love it.
but today is different...
i have increase the speed much more today.
i finally sweat!!
finally have 1 drop of sweat down my face.
lol
so happpy!!!
lol
cause i v diff sweat 1..
las tym
no matter how i run..
i cill not sweat much.
jus sticky.

wei jie, me n sam playin wif the mac photobooth!

No comments: