Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back to work!!!!

so many thing have happen n i do not have the tym to blog
sorry guys

sunday!!
sunday is really a busy day for me!
during the afternoon...
i went to see my sis future new home in hougang!!!
reali think is a got house
jus nice for 2 of them
very beautiful too
as i like hougang!!
cause xiao fen stay there!!
lol

after that i go meet zan, xf, carol, ryan n cherlyn at
sentosa!!
lol

celebrate zan bday
cook yam mama for them
u guys miss the cook i have done in sec sch??
lol
realli miss u guys!!!!!!
arghh..
i canot upload the pic...

so on monday..
while goin home.
adrian keep sayin to go to SIM to take bus...
in the end np onli got so little pple come up lo
lol
new nick for adrian!!
high class aunty!!!
so my mum n my brother went to thailand that night
haven know when will come bac
should b end of dec ba
sobsob!!
i cannot go!!!
realli realli miss my relative there
sooner n later my 2 sis n my father wil b goin there
leave mi alone i singapore.
sian ar!!!!

No comments: