Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wat a hectic week!!!

Since las week i chiong my work till last night!
so tiring..
in the end i late pass up too.
kinda sad....

however, during this period, i have to thank the people who is always beside me tellin me not to give up...
thanks guy!
Thanks lao diee!!!
sam n jody n vivian!!!...
n many other people...
at some point of tym i realli feel like givin up....

wanna say sorry to eric too.
jus felt that if only i chiong more...
i might not disappoint every1...
this is the 1st tym i pass up late n will b the las 1...

also...
last saturday is my cousin,karen wedding...
congrate!!!!
i saw janise finally too!!!
miss u so much!!!
haha
she is my cousin n my childhood playmate.
dunno how long never c each other
8 yrs??

In the morning i also got event....
the parents seminar
but go there like slack!!
lol

steven...
my childhood playmate weddin on las sun too!
sorry that i cannot go...

i wanna sleep!!!

No comments: