Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wat a long day!!!

Waoh!!

friday n saturday is a real long day for me!!
have this big event call stiztwise!

friday rehearsal and have the nutz run too!
the nutz is tiring and fun too.
found out that my stamina is getting lower n lower.
the hard trainin that i went through durin sec 5 was down into the drain....
mg..
but i have to thanks sui fong(dunno how to spell!sorry)
run wif me tgt
thanks!!!!
so paiseh too
mayb because c so mani pple ba
so we got the 7th!!
ok la
not bad..
lol
saw my lian nan travellin fren in DB,kc also run...
kinda miss my T&F tym in sec 5..
n Shu zhen!
my running buddy..

so i stay over night in sch at ict egarage...
u know wat we saw the first thing we go in??
cockroach!!
damn!!

so saturday is the big day
i m the logistic ic.
haha
a bit scared at first
but luckily got joseph in my group.
thanks shi hui also
went for dinner wif
shu hui, siu fong,hanwen, jin ming, isaccN, n two other of shu hui they all frens
walk so long!!!
so tired!
sebes went off half way.
i think he too tired
k la
after i get the pic for nutz.. i will post it!

No comments: