Saturday, January 16, 2010

youtube is like one of my bestfriend to learn more about other people!

the link below is really useful if you have problems organising your stuff..
Juicystar07's Room tour

After my FYP, i am gonna clean up my stuff and organise them..
Thanks to Juicystar07 in youtube alot~~~

So after my FYP, i really hope that i can find the folowing stuffs:

Bracelet 3 Tier T-Bar Jewelry Display Black Velvet
(mainly for my bracelet and watches)

Make up brushes holder...
Gonna DIY it while looking for good brushes...


Books Divider~~
maybe i will DIY it too~~

Other than all this things, i m goona reorganise my DVDs/VCDs again..
It is such a mess now...

Also i am gonna organise my clothings in a way just like Juicystar07's way of organinsation...

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: