Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My second time buying stuff from online...
And it was deliver so quickly!!!

Order it on 18/01/10 (Monday) at 1150pm.
And when i was back from sch today, my mum asked me : "what is this?"

When i saw it, i knew it...
Its Here!!!!

Bought it from this website: www.nailvibe.com
I would highly recommend this website to you guys...

  1. They have really good service.
  2. You dont need to wait very long to get your goods!
  3. they have a huge variety of nail colors...
  4. ITS OPI!!!
hahaha

This is how it was delivered (in a letter form)


But no Worries!!!
It was pack with some air bubble plastic thingie...
I was given this free!!!

So this is it!!!
From left: Pink of Heart, Cancun Fiesta, Ds Reserve

thats the color, though Cancun Fiesta didnt come out as what i thought, but it still really nice!
(i actually want a slightly duller hot pink)
So this is it! My second time online shopping and frst experience with nail vibe...
Gonna play with them after i finish my target work!
Wish me luck~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoow hoooooo. I like your nail colours! <3 Lucky i missed the opi spree somehow. So I can use the money go buy more nyx products xD

gRaCe siao! said...

hahha... buy more buy more!!!