Saturday, January 23, 2010

Days of project is not over yet...
But seriously i really really want to rest and go shopping!!!

Today, i nearly want to go shopping at my nearby shopping centres...
I m too tempted!!!

But in the end.. i didnt...
Instead, i went to straightened my hair and do some makeup exploration with my coastal scents...
Outcome?
you grade it!
haha

This is how my make-up look like
(Btw, i do wear clothes but my hair covered them!)


How long have i not wear earings?

Lighting becomes better as i us my mirror as a reflector...

Credits to:
  1. My eldest sister's Hair straightener
  2. My second sister's heat protection spray thingie...
  3. MY Mummy lipsticks and Shiseido's natural eyebrow pencil
  4. My newly coast scents!
  5. Red Earth -Ice Queen - Illuminating Powder face and body
  6. Shiseido - Maquillage -blusher
  7. Some contour thingie that is bought in Daiso...
  8. Pupa mascara...
So straight hair or curly hair???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WASEH! Girl, you look absolutely different! And it's not a bad thing actually xD
Love your eyes. <3 Hmm, i cant decide straight or curled hair. Like, I more used to seeing you in curled, but you with straight hair look very "guai1" kinda girl. LOL. (not that curly hair you don't look guai1.

I cant pick! hmmmm.. maybe, straight? A nice change, yea? xD

gRaCe siao! said...

haha... Straight do make me look more guai!... My mum say curly hair look more sexy??? i dunno... but i have fun day playing... lol