Sunday, July 29, 2007

I m Finally 18!!!!

Yest,(sat)
my deyi beloved fren celebrate wif me
xiao fen, carol, ryan, shu zhen, Nic, koon loong, filzan n max
lol
we went to a bar at chinatown.
stay there not long.
cause my dress accidentally spill red wine...
its white somemor
mus fster go change.
then we went to kl house.
they scared me to death la.
when the lift open.
they sudenly scard me with the pop thing..
lol.
realli surprised!!!!
we later have a cake war.
lol
and play punnishing game.
i always lose la!!!
in the end i think me, ryan n max drink a lot.

guys.... although the first part of the day is a little chock up.
but i realli enjoy myself in the end.
i love u
i love u
i love u guys!!!
thanks every1!!!

my actual bday is for my family!!!
anjoy the time tgt...
thank u guys veri muc

this is the present given by my beloved friends, family and thai relatives

No comments: