Sunday, July 01, 2007

A happy beach outing!!!

Today i went out wif my family to J8 and amk hub.....
but this is not the exciting part of the day....

we later chiong to take some of my PP1 photo that i haven take...!!
haha

firstly, we went near to Geylang to take a tree that i jus like it sooooo
muc...
after being to so many place to take trees...
i still think that tree is the bes.
Later that i found out that this type pf tree is actually a tree god.

after that we went to East coast....
haha...
For my PP1 pic..
i need the guppies
i am putting it into 8 small circular container with pic inside
u might be curious..\
but i wont let u c!!!
also..
alot of pple is actualli seein us!
haha
its a surprise for people viewing my PP1 " about myself" book!!!
then m sis said..
" lets put it near to the seaside.!"
"erm... ok.."
at first my dad said it is too near
she wont listern
in the end the wave realli came alread!!!
omg!!!
2 guppies swim away!
i felt so guilty!!!.
i am realli very happy!!
cause in the afternoon some of them just feel so moody
but doin to the seaside realli change their mood!!!
cause of takin pict, we ate our dinner quite la te
went to east coast foodcourt for dinner.
i felt that this is the best dinner so quite some tym that our family realli enjoy themselves
dunno why...
for some reason...
most of the tym although we are sharing our food
we jus eat indivitually
we are there tgt but our mind or heart is there....
later my eldest sis bought me an ice cream!!!!
i was holding the guppies.. in the car.
suddenly a small piece of ice creamdrop into the water!!!!
omg!!!
i was like torturing the guppy!!!
i felt so guilty!!!!
sob sob!!!
but after all i realli love this saturday!!!
Btw!!!
my smallest(10th) uncle from thailand is comin to Singapore!!!
next fri!!!
erm...
chey!!!!
my mum sudddenly say is next month la!!!
i realli miss them so much!!!!

No comments: