Monday, July 30, 2007

i love my frens!!

My Secondary fren have given me a poem too.
After reading it... i was so touched.
nearly cry actually.

this is it.....

ORDINARY YET SPECIAL

An ordinary girl,
Appear simple & innocent.
But,
What's hidden in her?
That for you to figure!

When she met an obstacle,
She'll never surrender herself to devil.
The tears of sadness you see in her,
Eventuallyturn out to be smile of happiness.
What an admirable perseverence!
Isn't it magical?

The fantasy of The Little Mermaid.
Arial is blessed with a truthful friandship
Just like Her!
An ordinally girl with great ability,
Ability to gain ingenuous friendship,
She's indeed incredible!

That what i mean ordinary yet special,
A never give up spirit is what i seen in her.
This make her different thus special..

This birthday will be a memorable one.
It will be so joyous and fun!
Once again blessed Happy Birthday to you,
May all your dreams & wishes come true.


this is it.
very touching right!!!
this realli allow me to truely understand tat they relli treasure me like i treasure them.
guys...
i loved u
i love u
i love u guys!!!!!
thanks!!!

n i would also like to thanks my poly fren
celebrate with me
still buy for me Sunflower and make such a beautifull card for me
thanks guys!!!!

No comments: