Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This 2 week, i m like running marathon around Spore!!!!
Going certain places in a day...

Thats not because i m a shopaholic...
But cause i need to bring my thai relatives around!
My first Marathon was with my 4 Ah yi....
And my second Marathon was with my Uncle, his wife and another 3 Thai friends.

Its so so hectic!!!!

BUT.... i bought some stuff that i m really loving it~~~

my fav clinque liquid facial soap...

Juicy Couture mini perfume...
This smell real good and the smell stays really long too..
I love it!!!
haha


I also bought an eye brush from Etude House....
Its less than S$10 and i m surprise that the quality is really good!!!
gosh... If u are looking for a good cheap brush... Etude House's brush is good enough for u.

Not only that, when i m at the airport, i bought a few Elizabeth Arden's stuff that is selling in a really good price!

Firstly, its their Eight hour cream lip Protectant
S$10
(i bought this was actually to buy the below stuff in a much cheaper price!)


Second, it will be their high Shine Lip Gloss No.18
S$9.90!!!!

And Lastly! My current fac Face Brush!
S$29.90!!!!
Trust me...
Its super soft that i cant describe!!!
ttyl~

No comments: