Thursday, February 04, 2010

i m tired..
Cant i just rest for a while?
No... My fyp is not done yet...
Whats more?
i have to prepare for my portfolio right after that..
Greatzzz

Chinese New year is coming...
n yet i cant even celebrate...
i haven even buy my new clothes...

i want to go out
i want to meet my friends...
i want to exercise!!!

Cant i just do them now?
why is the last lap always so difficult ....

i just cant stop feeling down...
Btw.. i just took at pic on my tank...
kind of dirty, miss feeding them and cleaning my tank...
I just miss everything!!!


Yeap they are dirty..
i know...
Hp cam sucks.. cant focus...
but hoe u can see the little dots.. they are my baby shrimps
haha~~

3 comments:

Tkc said...

Haha, jia you la.. Take it one step at a time...

Wondering smth, your shrimps will not be eaten by your guppies ma?

thaicatty said...

nope~ there is plants for them to hide.. n Now, they are big enough~~

Tkc said...

Wow, didn't knew that.. Thought shrimps need to be breed separately.. Haha..