Monday, July 06, 2009

Friday outing with my darling Christine aka Xue

Friday outing with my darling Christine aka Xue
Friday is a great day for me!
met up with Christine, my ex working fren...
haha
been wanting to meet since dunno when la..
like a year ago?
lol

meet at town....
shop at Far East n do some nail painting at Charms.
Busy choosing color..Arghhh dunno wad to choose....


Her too. just beside me....


The outcome: Choose to do something similar.. haha



Time for toliet break...
but for us... we want clean toliet....
so we visit Grand Hyatt just beside far east...
lol
Camwhoring?


1 is just no enough for us...

After that, its time for our movie!!!!
we watch this...
i rate it maybe 7/10 popcorn?
quite funny..
haha



Nope...
still not the time to go home...
our sister chat haven end yet!!!!
so we end up shopping for a while and settle down in Starbucks for some drink...


She and her Ice chocolate


and me with my Mango Passion


More camwhoring? lol


Posing for our new nail design~~~hahaha


Playing with my new hp feathers like crazy...
i am like praying la...
Christine my goddess??






lol
we are in our own world for the whole time la...
but its really fun!!!!
love ya!

No comments: