Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sebastian 21 bday!!!

lol
once again!!!
happy 21!!!!

Really happy that Sebastian bday is at this timing
really, thanks

Sebastian are no longer a monkey
but just on that day only
lol
look mature and smart

it have been so long that i chatted with my close fren in poly
really happy!
haha

Went to some place near vivo to sit down n have some chat...
cant rmb that place name.
place the "Follow-on ghost story game"
really fun
haha

too bad...
cause of me, we have to go home without proper ending
kinda miss it now...
hope that there is ever a chance that my mother will allow me to stay late...
(is it a good thought??)

this morning, dun even dare to speak out....
scary...
cant go out too..
have to stay beside my mum
so that things wont get worst...

i really love my family
i can give up anything for them
if you r my close fren, u should know how i achieve my love from my family,
thats why
i cant afford to do anything wrong... cause i m scared
is it a good thing or not?

btw...
went reading my past entries...
found out that suddenly,
i have forgotten to remind myself sth...
the words that i always will say.
to remind me.
how can i ever forget that words

lets find myself once again...
haha

Jia you!!! Grace!!!
Baxia!!!!
Fighting!!!!

key to lead a happy life - LOVE UR HATE, TREASURE THEM AND NEVER REGRET.

No comments: