Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hello!!!

For those who have wish me, i really appreciate and thank you guys!
Though i spend my whole day at home, i m happy to see the message that u guys have send.
thanks!


Saturday!
i have spend my saturday celebrating with my D*** KC!
Meet at amk.
Guess wad....
his brother is coming wif us!
Surprise!
Walked to MRT station to link to AMK Hub.
Suddenly his brother walk away...
lol
a surprise..
haha
When to Marina Square and City Link.
He bought a red Havanas.
We ate Sake Sushi at around 730
Its nice!
After that, we went to eat strawberry ice cream at some japan restruant as my bday cake.
Its delicious!
love it so much!
So here come the surprise that he said.
Guess where we go next.
Flyers here i come!
lol
haha
though i m a bit scared(of the height)
its really beautiful!
thanks D***.
Love u!





Haha!
Give me so many surprise.
i also never lose.
Accidentially touch his back pocket and the flyers ticket is there.
lol
Try guessing the present he gave me and the brand, make him mouth open for jus 1 try!
lol
soo cute!
haha


SUNDAY
Spend my tme with my secondary frens
lol
miss you guys so much la
Carol, Ryan, Xiao Fen, KL, Shu Zhen, Suzanne and Max came.
kc came too....
went to vivocity to celebrate.
ate Mache...
haha
after that me n Suzanne went to buy drinks in giant.
(must save money ok!)haha
i already knew wad they are doin liao...
lol
suzanna also say..
haha
but when i saw the cake..
i was very surprise!
it was so beautiful!
i love u guys!
MUACKX!
still tell me to take the chopstick to feed u guys ar..
lol











No comments: