Sunday, December 16, 2007

Friday!!
my last day in sch before having 2 weeks holiday...
our class have a mini christmas party too!!!
with some MMA lecture too!!!
POfessional Adarin PORing the lectures there
lol!!!

n for the exchange party...
I received this Crunchie from Vivian!!!
thanks viv!!!
lol
ORAN came late for 1.5 hr!!!!
the party start at 1 n he came at 2.30!!!
bad Oran!
lol

N for sat...
cant wait for the night to come!!!!
having dry swim wif my fren:)
went to eat dinner wif kc 1st...
haha
Thanks guys!!!
although i dunno u guys wanna accompany me or find place to play majong..
haha
but lucky have u guys:)
love u!!

today is sunday
i felt that i have sleep for the whole day n now are goin through my PSP before tomorro makeup lesson.
acnt wait for the big holiday to come
that is my truely holiday but not this 1
haha

actually have lots of pic to let u guys c
but too bad its with sam n another Ah Seow in mma!
lol
rmb to send me k!!!

No comments: